Monday, September 22, 2014

'on the short side today'

Hello everybody

We got here to cyber really late and wanna go play some soccer so it will be a little on the short side today. 

We painted a school, we talked in english to a college class about what we do as missionaries, I´ve been eating lots of eggs, we did a sweet activity in the ward where members of the ward put blinfolds on and followed the iron rod to the tree of life where the sisters in our ward put white fruitshaped papers and candy. Then afterwards the members wrote down their friends names who they wanted to share the gospel with, and ate the candy of course. Transfers were made known last night. I´m staying here in Rivadavia for my fourth transfer! I´m pretty content too. It´s been way fun here with elder garcia. My new comp is from honduras and his name is elder turcios! I´m pretty sure i´ll be training my last two transfers. I went back to albardon this past week. It was sooo much fun. The elders there are great! We went to visit the munoz family and this time everybody was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody goes to church pretty much every week except the dad. It was way fun to catch up, talk about old memories and everything aswell. I shared two scriptures, Mosiah 5.5,15 with them. And invited the date to start coming back to church. And we encouraged them to start making plans and working to be able to attend the temple. Enzo Correa was ordained as a priest. Hna Correa was called as the second counselor in the young womens. I´m loving the mission, learning a lot, and starting to think about having only 4 months left!

Have a great week!!!

Elder Fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment