Tuesday, October 7, 2014

conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week has been wayyy good!!! We had mission counsel on tuesday which was awesome. We talked a lot about how to find new investigators. I mentioned sending an email to ask for referrals from the missionaries out serving from the ward we are in. (like the sisters in greenbluff did). I don´t have a whole lot of time to write today so i´ll sum up and then try to send some pictures too. 

So then thursday and friday we went out with a priest in our ward and it went really well. We taught an elderly lady that we found that really likes listening to us. In the zone we´ve been really focusing on teaching lessons with members and so in the zone meetingtomorrow, we´ll be talking a lot about that and making plans to teach a lot more with members. 

Conference was amazzzzing! I loved every minute of it. A high light was the first conference talk ever given in spanish by elder gavarret!!! It was a wayyy cool talk and we had 3 investigators at that session!!! I lightly nudged the dad of the family that came as Elder Gavarret spoke about keeping committments and following the example of Christ. Such a great conference. A down point of the conference was that between sessions on sunday when everybody was picnicing, a man from our stake fainted and died. I don´t know details at all but we all had to evacuate the building and we went to watch in the other stake center. Pretty crazy!!!

One thing that´s come to my mind recently is how the Lord really does bless us through trials. I know the Lord has blessed me with lots of gifts but to be able to develop and have those, there must be challenges. I´m thankful for the challenges of the mission and for the opportunities that I have to change every day!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all!!!

Elder Fullmer

[A few photos from the week:]

Inline image 1
With Elder Turcios

Inline image 2

Inline image 3
Early morning soccer

Inline image 4
Some things are universal...

Inline image 5
Service project--painting a school

No comments:

Post a Comment