Wednesday, November 12, 2014

good bye Rivadavia, hello the Favorite

Hello everybody!

It´s been a great week here in Rivadavia!!! We´ve found lots of people and we´ve been teaching more and more with the members. 

One sister in our ward started talking to a lady at a bus stop last week and gave us the referral to visit the lady. We went and visited her and had a great lesson!

Last week a lady outside her house beckoned for us to go talk to her. We did and she had gone to the church with her sister in Chile who had been baptized several months ago. She had listened to the missionaries a lot there in Chile and is interested to listen to us. She came to a baptismal service on saturday in a different ward and to church on sunday!

We also started teaching two part member families!!! 

And I was pretty sure I´d be leaving the area to train but had no idea where!!! But last night we got transfers and I´ll be going back to the mendoza zone!!! I´ll be washing and training in an area called La Favorita. We´ll live in like downton mendoza and then take a 30 minute bus everyday to get to a, from what i hear, somewhat dangerous part which will be our area. I´m wayyy excited! I´ve been thinking these past couple weeks of things to do to start out well the whitewashing as well as train the new elder the best I can. 

Even though I knew I was leaving it is really hard to think about leaving Rivadavia. I´ve loved it hear! It will be an adjustment going to a new place. It´ll be different not being zone leader as well. A good different. More time to focus on the area and help my companion out. 

Also, this week, Elder Christofferson is coming to the mission!!!!!!! We´ll have a capacitation with him saturday morning! I´m way excited. 

I hope you all have a great week!!!

Love, 

Elder Fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment