Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lost my plack!!!!

So on Saturday we were getting ready to leave the pench, and for the first time in 20 months... something happened for the first time, I couldn´t find my place [name tag]. I lost it. I looked through my desk, on my bed, on the counter, in the fridge, and i had no idea where it was! Then the idea came to me that I might not have taken it off of the shirt i had put in a bucket to soak the night before. I checked on the soaking shirt, and there it was!!! 

Although most of those that will read this don´t put a plack on every morning, I hope you all remember to be missionaries every day!!! Each one of you is called to serve and to help others know about the restored gospel.

It´s been a great week here. We´ve been going out to work a lot with the youth lately which has been way fun, but we didn´t see a huge increase in lessons with member. We really need to find some new people to teach!!!

One of the highlights of the week was doing an exchange with an elder half tongan and half mexican, elder apodaca!!! A few weeks ago i printed off the talk, ´the fourth missionary´ for him and in our exchange he said it changed his perspective on the mission and has helped him a ton! He´s a great missionary and it was way fun to serve with him for a day. 

Another highlight was giving a capacitation on teaching to the hometeachers and visiting teachers in the ward. 

Things are going well here, learning lots and loving it!!!

Have a great week!!!

Love, 

Elder Fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment